Skip to content
- YOUR SAFETY IS OUR TOP CONCERN.
- We are actively monitoring health resources to help ensure the safety and well-being of all participants.
- If we determine that it is unsafe to proceed with an in-person festival, it may be shifted online, postponed, or cancelled. If this becomes this case, those who have registered will be notified.
- Festival attendees are encouraged to wear face masks, but they are not required. Attendees are also encouraged to respect the mask choices of fellow attendees.
- We strongly encourage festival attendees to follow all CDC safety recommendations including: getting vaccinated, wearing a mask, maintaining social distance, washing hands frequently, and self-quarantining if you have been exposed to COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms. See CDC “Small and Large Gatherings” website: Small and Large Gatherings | CDC